As the school year comes to an end and your child’s final report card comes out; check to see if it qualifies for our good student discount!
We offer a 10% discount if your child meets one of the following requirements:
- Is in the upper 20% of his or her class scholastically.
- Maintains a “B” average or higher, or its equivalent, or if the letter grading system cannot be averaged then no grade is below a “B”.
- Maintains a numerical grade point average or “3”, in a system assigning numerical grade points of 4, 3, 2, and 1.
- Was included on the “Dean’s List”, “Honor Roll”, or comparable list indicating scholastic achievement.
For Homeschooled students, two certification options are available:
- Standardized form certified by a 3rd party organization showing evidence.
- Evidence of the student scoring in the upper 20% on an annual national standardized exam.
Verification will be required and continuing eligibility for the discount will be required at renewal of policy.
If you have any questions contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 781-871-5414.